Let Them Be Little Preschool
Let Them Be Little Preschool is a gentle and play-based, 36 week curriculum for the early years of learning. Focusing on connection, exploration and a lifestyle of learning this curriculum is designed to engage your little learner with the world around them!
Each day you will enjoy circle time together, you will read aloud, play with letters and numbers and work on a new life skill. Additionally, each week will include a special study subject or nature craft, a preschool-friendly field trip, a playful connection activity and age appropriate handcraft!
INCLUDED IN THE CURRICULUM (DIGITAL DOWNLOAD)
- Introduction Parent Guide: An Overview of Each Subject and Instructions on Scheduling
- 36 Week Master Supply List
- Number Play Activities: Each Activity Explained and Expanded (for Advanced Learners)
- Letter Play Activities: Each Activity Explained and Expanded (for Advanced Learners)
- Month at a Glance: Each Month’s Book List, Additional Supplies and Instructions
- Week at a Glance: Days 1-4 Weekly Grid
- 144 Living Picture Book Recommendations
- Recipes and Activities for Each Week’s Special Study and/or Handcraft
Let Them Be Little Preschool is simple enough for you to modify for your specific learner and easy enough to incorporate into your busy life. Whether you have one learner at home or many, this hands-on, organic style curriculum will engage your child and seamlessly integrate the values of spending time outdoors, learning life skills, reading aloud and playful learning into their life.
**After purchase you will receive a digital copy via email. You can print at home or use our partner, Humble Heart Press, for printing. Receive 10% off your entire printing order with Humble Heart Press when you use code LITTLEHOUSE10 at checkout. Their website is www.humbleheartpress.com